Support Book Bunk Trust Restore Nairobi's Public Libraries
What does it take to run a library?
No matter how big or small, every donation helps us keep these spaces going.
- Help us manage our waste KES 800 will cover the monthly cost of garbage collection at the Kaloleni and Eastlands (Makadara) library branches!
- Help our cleaners KES 1,500 will cover the daily salary for the two library janitors for 1 library branch!
- Scrub-a-dub! KES 3,000 will cover the cost of handwashing soap for 1 month at all the libraries
- Sanitize! KES 4,000 will cover the cost of cleaning soap or hand sanitizer for 1 month at all the libraries
- Loo roll anyone? KES 8,000 will pay for toilet paper for 1 month at all the libraries
- Help us stay hydrated! KES 15,000 will cover the cost of drinking water for all library users and staff for 1 month at all the libraries
- Keep us connected! KES 20,000 will cover the monthly cost of WiFi provision at the Kaloleni and Eastlands (Makadara) library branches. KES 120,000 for 5 months and KES 240,000 for the year!
- H2O! KES 23,000 will pay for 1 month of clean water at all the libraries
- Keep the libraries clean! KES 31,500 will cover the monthly cost of cleaning services for 1 library. KES 94,500 will cover this cost for all 3 libraries
Make a Donation
People & Operations
Support our ambitious team and the machine that keeps the Bunk going. Over the past 3 years, Book Bunk has provided employment to 170 Kenyans and taught skills to 68 others. Our biggest fundraising challenge and heaviest investment will always be in people. Help us pay our people.